CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Victory's already driving.....

Before we got up to the camping spot... Well actually after Joe finally found a spot to camp... we pulled over at a rest stop so we could wait to tell Justin which way we were headed. I got Vic out to give her a bottle, but she was more into driving and playing than eatting. I took out the camera and got this.... CHEESE




She is so alert and wise. I can't believe how she can grow and learn new things. She is into everything and she's not even crawling yet. Can't wait to see how many times I'll have to tell her no when she starts to walk. My baby is 8 months and I'm so happy to have her in my life. She brings me joy and happiness everyday. Her daddy is already heart broken. He can't tell her no....

0 comments: