CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Damn dog

My morning yesterday was quite crappy. I was trying to lock Meeka up in the garage cause she doesn't stay in the nicely new fenced backyard. She decided to run from me I caught her then tried to throw her back under the door and she kept fighting me. After I beat the hell out of her she didn't want anything to do with me so I threw her in to the car. Then she jumped and I went to get her and fell. ( Keep in mind I am in a dress and I do have high heels on) Well after I twisted my ankle and fell and skinned my knees I have a sprained ankle and a torn ligement. Not fun I think I would have rather broke it so I could get some good drugs to take away the pain! Well the swellings not to bad but can't clean the house like I wanted to.
DAMN DOG.

0 comments: