CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Moving

It's official we have finally moved in to our new home. Well at least our stuff in there in the garage. Can't say we are completely moved in just yet. It's crazy messy. I haven't quite figured out how I had all this stuff in my 1700 square foot home now its 4000 and I don't know where to put everything.

This is the kitchen and living room area, we are bringing in one box at a time. That way we can stay a little organized. This is the 3 car garage with all the stuff in it. Now do you see my dilemma? Don't know where all that is going to go.

AHHHH, my beautiful new house. This is the front of it. No there is no yard and yes we will be putting it in. That's not going to be much fun but at least it'll be our design. We get the fence this week yeah for Meeka, she won't have to stay in a small 6 x 6 pen any more.

I'm so blessed and thankful for my husband and how hard he works for us to have nice things. I am truly grateful for his effort in making me happy. Love you hunny!!!

1 comments:

jess said...

Your house is beautiful! I can't wait till saterday.