CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

<<>>

As you all know I sell Avon well I just started a new at home job. I will be selling Celebrating Home (also known as Home and Garden). They just recently changed their name. I'm really excited about this one. I don't have a web page just yet, I have to have 12 parties before you can buy straight from my website. If anyone is interested please email me or call me with some available dates. You can check out their website at www.celebratinghome.com. Thanks everyone who supports me.

Also, don't know if any of you have checked out Lexi's page but she is now selling Scentsy. It's an incredible product. No wick needed and it makes a great night light. Check out her website at www.scentsy.com/24676

0 comments: