CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A long past due update....

I'm sorry it's been a long time since I've posted or updated on the family... Victory turned 1 on Sept 6th, we had a party for her at my mom's house and she got soooo many new toys. She loves to play with them all. Wes like just the 4 wheeler and this duck Matt and Tiff gave her, it sings the ABC's in a quacking voice. Eric and I had her first year pictures taken with CheapShots here is Spanish Fork the girl did such an amazing job. And Vic was so good she just loves when someone else takes her picture and not her mom.








Victory is my pride and joy and I can't believe I waited as long as I have to have kids. She makes my world and my life complete. She brings joy and happiness to her father I know that. He said I wouldn't change the way my life is right now, it was the sweetest thing. She melts his heart.

1 comments:

Lucy said...

So cute! You have such a sweet little family! We really need to get together and also have our little girls meet!