CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

About Me...
Well since Cami tagged me...I guess I better do it!
*Six Names You Go By...
1- Nikki
2- Mommy
3- Babe
4- Nicole
5- Nikki Dee
6- Aunt Nikki

*Three things you are wearing right now...
1- White running socks
2- Black T-shirt
3- Black running pants

*Two Things You Want Very Badly at This Moment.....
1-Victory to nap!!!
2- Have a maid clean my house!!!

*Three People Who Will Fill This Out...
1- Who ever wants to I guess

*Three of your Favorite things you did last night....
1- Watched a movie
2-Bathed the Baby
3- Went Running- Don't really know if that is a favorite or not???

*Four Things You Ate Today....
1- Fiber One cereal
2- Diet Coke
3- Salad
4- Diet Coke

*Two People You Last Talked To On The Phone....
1- Jan
2- Eric

*Six Things You Are Going To Do Tomorrow.....
1- Clean my House
2- Try to get a shower
3- Pack for Evanston
4- Play with Vic
5- Do Laundry
6- Put in Celebrating Home order

*Three of my Favortie Beverages....
1-Diet Coke
2- Margaritas
3- Diet Cranberrry pomergranite Juice

*Five Things You are Grateful For Today....
1- A patient Husband
2- A healthy and adorable baby girl (Victory)
3- My Sistas, Mom, and Poppa
4- All my supportive friends!
5- Everyone in my family!

*I tag.....(3 people)
1- Jessica-only cause I know you'll do it!
2- Ree-cause you need to update!
3- Susan-see number 2

0 comments: