CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Carrots

So I tried to give Vic carrots tonight. Not so much after every spoonful she would gag. It was kind of funny, but by the time we were finished I think she was wearing more than she ate. UMMM it's good mom...


Not another spoonful please...
This is her gagging...


All gone or all over...



I know what you are all thinking now that you have just looked at all these pictures. Wow look at ERIC. She is a spitting image of her daddy. I tell Eric he just spit her right out, there is no telling she isn't yours. From the hair line, to her ears and she even got his nose.

2 comments:

jess said...

I can't blame her i think carrots are nasty too!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun down there. victory is getting so big!

Korri said...

Max did that with peas! I had to mix them in with another food. I miss those days!